Logistic Coordinator (contract)
GlaxoSmithKline (Thailand) Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001241346
- Goods receipt around 80 shipments per month.
- Make sure that all shipment received in system within 24 hours.
- Tally with DKSH system
- Make sure that all sales order amount and qty by SKU and batch is correct.
- Compare with DKSH goods receipt. It have to equal.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or BA is required
- At least 1- 2 years of experience in accounting or finance is required
- Experience in FMCG and Consumer Healthcare industry is desirable
- Experience in SAP (a must)
- High level of Excel skill & Good computer skills
- Project 8 Months contract
Interested candidates are invited to submit your updated Resume with recent photo (stating current & expected package) via "Apply Now" bottom.
GlaxoSmithKline (Thailand) Ltd.
Human Resources Department
12th floor, Wave Place,
55 Wireless Rd., Lumpini,
Patumwan, BKK 10330
Contact K.Fern: Tel. 02 659 3054
Only short-listed candidates will be notified
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to GlaxoSmithKline (Thailand) Limited
About GlaxoSmithKline (Thailand) Limited
GlaxoSmithKline, better known as GSK, is headquartered in the United Kingdom and is listed on the London and New York stock exchanges. We are a science-led global healthcare company that researches and develop a broad range of innovative medicines and brand. The company’s three primary areas of business are pharmaceuticals, vaccines and consumer healthcare. GSK has over 100,000 employees worldwide, with close to 15,000 involved in research and development of high-quality medicines that contribute to good health of people all around the world.