Localization Project Coordinator
AsiaL10n (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001240662
The Project Coordinator is responsible for the overall planning and execution of localization projects including management of quality, schedule and budget to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Plan and schedule localization projects; allocate resources
- Manage quality, schedules, budget and all client requests; ensure overall client satisfaction
- Track projects to ensure that deliverables remain on time and on budget
- Manage day-to-day relationship with client; regular status reports and proactive problem solving
- Facilitate effective communication within the localization project team
- Previous localization project management experience a plus, preferably with a localization/IT firm
- A keen eye for detail
- Good organizational, problem-solving, and time management skills
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Good English communication skills, both in writing and in speaking
- Knowledge of Translation Memory technology (i.e. Studio, TRADOS) a plus
- Superior ability to multitask in a fast-paced, challenging environment
- A self-starting, proactive and charismatic attitude
- A passion for technology and international cultures
Monthly Salary: - Negotiable, and will commensurate with experience -
Interested candidates are invited to write in with full resume, stating present and expected salaries.
Fresh graduates with a strong desire to learn will be considered.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to AsiaL10n (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About AsiaL10n (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
We're a strong growing localization and translation firm in Asia, with offices in Singapore, Shanghai, Bangkok and Osaka. Our team consists of a dynamic, multi-cultural and international work environment. We are currently seeking a full time, in-house Project Coordinator to work on-site in Bangkok, Ploenchit area.