Litigation Manager (Debt mediation process)
Tri Petch Isuzu Leasing Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001274663
- Establish and improve work processes to achieve recovery, increase efficiency and also review annual business plan.
- Lead and challenge team members to achieve company's goal and increase productivity.
- Co-operate with litigation, monitor and control follow-up collections and execution process.
- Co-ordinate and monitor progress, and evaluate performance of outsourced agents (OAs)
- Review incentive scheme for in-house and OAs.
- Report troubleshooting and advise/coach subordinates, also enhance team productivity.
- Perform and/or oversees debt mediation process, special project or assignments.
- Support and provide information, and propose initiatives to management so as to improve systems and work process efficiency.
- Initiate and deliver management reports and propose execute countermeasures.
- At least Bachelor Degree in Law (with lawyer license is advantage)
- Above 10 years' working exp in law and related fields.
- Able to communicate in English both spoken and written.
- Good knowledge in civil law, criminal law, and others laws which are required for hire-purchase and leasing business.
- Strong leadership and analytical skills and excellent negotiation skills.
- Having desires to target achievement and team orientation
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Tri Petch Isuzu Leasing Co., Ltd.
About Tri Petch Isuzu Leasing Co., Ltd.
Tri Petch Isuzu Leasing Co., Ltd. – we are a joint-venture auto finance company of Tri Petch Isuzu Sales Group with more than 20 years of experience in Automobile Leasing and Hire Purchase business.
Following continuous growth and outstanding performance, we increased registered capital to 1,000 million Baht in December 2004 confirming our seat in the Top Leading Specialized Auto Finance Companies.
Working at our company gives employees the chance to create a challenging and progressive career in warm and firm working environment. We invite energetic and result-oriented person to join our dynamic and growing team to move together into the future.