Liquidity Management Officer
Siam Commercial Bank Public Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001218623
- Forecast cash flow positions, related borrowing needs, and available funds for investment
- Ensure that sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational and capital investment requirements
- Use hedging to mitigate financial risks related to the interest rates on the company's borrowings, as well as on its foreign exchange positions
- Monitor the activities of third parties handling outsourced treasury functions on behalf of the company
- Advise management on the liquidity aspects of its short- and long-range planning
- Maintain a system of policies and procedures that impose an adequate level of control over treasury activities
- Bachelor degree or higher in in finance/ banking or accounting, plus minimum 2-3+ years of progressively responsible treasury experience for a major company or banking industry is a plus
- Should have a thorough understanding of derivatives, hedging, investments, bank account management, and international funds flows
- Strong analytical, quantitative, qualitative and problem solving skills
- Strong verbal, written, presentation skills both in English and Thai
- Self-motivated, customer focus, analytical, and control awareness
Interested candidate, please submit your CV by click "Apply Now"
For more information Tel. 025441672
Only shortlist candidates will be notified.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Siam Commercial Bank Public Co., Ltd.
About Siam Commercial Bank Public Co., Ltd.
"Let's start a brighter career future together"