Dusit Thani College
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001254572
Employer Ref. recruitment@
General Service Function
- Perform day – to – day services such as answering questions, assisting in searching and preparing computer for searching purposes.
- Issue and renew memberships.
- Render circulation services and follow up the overdue materials.
- Provide reserved collection services.
- Provide book reservations services.
- Provide internet and printing services.
- Compile statistics and provide service reports on a regular basic.
- Perform other day – to – day operations.
Creating back – up audiovisual materials.
- Creating backups of videos on every second and fourth Friday of the month.
- Creating backups of CD – Rom on every first and third Sunday of the month.
Maintaining learning resources for service.
- Keep all books, magazines, audiovisual materials in place and ready for services.
- Repair damaged books.
- Maintain learning resources environment, equipment and resources.
- Sell old newspaper and magazines every three months.
- Register new books and periodicals
- Catalog and classify books, periodicals, etc., according to the Dewy Decimal System.
- Preform periodical indexting.
Performing any other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned form time to time
Interested applicants are invited to apply in person, e-mail or send an application with full resume.
Khun Paweena Awiruttiyotin : Director of Human Resources
Dusit Thani College
1 Soi Kaenthong, Next to Seacon Square,
Nongbon, Pravet, Bangkok 10250
Website : www.dtc.ac.th
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Dusit Thani College
About Dusit Thani College
DUSIT THANI COLLEGE , a private educational institution accredited by the Office for National Education Standards and Quality Assessment, is one of Asia’s leading private hospitality colleges, offering internationally recognised degree programmes as well as non-degree programmes in all aspects of hospitality, culinary arts, and restaurant and tourism management. With its aspiration of prominence as Asia’s premier international educational and training institute, Dusit Thani College sustainably develops and offers high quality education with highly competent graduates who acquire first-rate professional skills, creativity and innovative outlooks.