Lending and Structured Products Manager (Credit Analyst) – Business Banking
TMB Bank Public Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001225312
- To be responsible for quality (data and execution), financial performance (income, costs, actual losses (co-responsibility) of LSP files assigned to him/her.
- To be responsible for the structuring, execution and monitoring of the transaction.
- To manage the credit approval process and ensure the quality (data quality included) and timely review of the existing transaction.
- To work together with the Relationship Managers (“RM”) and involve in negotiations with the client on LSP transactions.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in accounting , Finance or ecanomics.
- Minimum 3 years of marketing/credit analysis experience in a leading bank or financial institutions.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to TMB Bank Public Company Limited
About TMB Bank Public Company Limited
At TMB , we are committed to Make THE Difference in the Thai banking sector. By empowering our employees to always challenge and improve upon the status quo in everything we do, TMB is in turn able to deliver value to all our stakeholders: our customers, our shareholders, our community and, of course, our employees themselves. For the past five years, TMB has relentlessly transformed into a solid financial institution backed by five consecutive years of earnings growth and we are aggressively approaching the next chapter to do even better. To succeed, we start from our employees to help build and sustain a strong corporate culture where all of us pull in the same direction to optimise the customer experience end-to-end.
TMB is looking for employees who are game changers: people who are passionate about shifting the paradigm and can Make THE Difference in everything we do.