Baker & McKenzie Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001238526
Employer Ref. Legal Secretary - Nov 2016
- Perform overall secretarial task e.g. preparing quality documents / correspondence, arranging appointments and trips, screening visitors, mails and calls before transferring to supervisor (s), recording messages, organizing supervisor's work area, and performing secretarial duties in the absence of other secretaries.
- Perform basic research for supervisor / lawyers and coordinate with the library team and other operational staff to handle necessary work as required.
- Maintain good healthy relationships with internal and external parties e.g. colleagues, clients, supplier, etc.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by supervisors.
- Vocational or higher qualification in secretarial program or Bachelor’s degree in any field, preferably with basic secretarial training
- Have strong communication and interpersonal skills with an ability to work effectively as a member of a team as well as independently
- Be proficient in spoken and written English
- Have typing skills in Thai & English > 35 wpm
- Have a good command of MS Office Suite and the Internet
- 3 years of working experience as a secretary, particularly in law firm, is an advantage
- Highly committed and able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Be a fast learner with strong work ethic and a service mind
- Be able to work late at night and sometimes on the weekend
To apply, please click at the "Apply Now" button, upload your recent resume, and complete application process in the system. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For more information, please contact 02 636 2000 Ext. 8785, 8782
About Baker & McKenzie Ltd.
Baker & McKenzie is a multi-cultural, global law firm serving clients’ needs in every major commercial and financial center. Established in 1977, the Bangkok office is a full-service corporate law firm. As the largest international law firm in Bangkok, with nearly 200 lawyers and over 200 support staffs, the Firm serves a full range of domestic, governmental, and multi-national clients in Thailand and around the region.