Bangkok Mitsubishi UFJ Lease Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001254332
- Provide the legal research and update relevant law and regulations
- Draft, review and give comment on agreements
- Monitor the compliance of the employees and support the compliance training
- Monitor the AML/CTF compliance and the customer due diligence
- Follow up the court proceedings and other legal cases
- Translate legal documents
- Thai nationality, Male/Female, age 22-26 years
- Bachelor degree or higher in Law
- Minimum 1 year of experience in Corporate Legal, and/or law firms
- Good command of English, Proficiency in MS Office
- Self-motivated/proactive and eager to learn
- Good time management and multi-tasks handling
- Able to work under pressure
- Experience in leasing business will be advantageous
Please send a complete resume in English stating your qualification, experience and expected salary with a recent photo to:
Bangkok Mitsubishi UFJ Lease Co.,Ltd.
Asia Centre Tower
26th Floor, 173/35 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek, Sathorn, Bangkok 10120
Tel: 0-2163-6400 ext.105 Fax: 0-2163-6411, 0-2163-6422
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Bangkok Mitsubishi UFJ Lease Co., Ltd.
About Bangkok Mitsubishi UFJ Lease Co., Ltd.
Bangkok Mitsubishi UFJ Lease Co., Ltd. is a joint venture between Bangkok Bank Group Companies, a leading banking business in Thailand, and Mitsubishi UFJ Lease & Finance Company Limited a member of the Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG) in Japan.
We provide finance lease, operating lease, hire purchase and auto lease services to allow businesses to acquire machinery, manufacturing equipment, office equipment, automobiles or other assets and other professional financial advice and solutions to clients.