China Petroleum Pipeline Bureau
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001235908
Working place: Site Office at Chachengsao, Rayong
Work day: Mon-Sat
Quantity: 3 persons
Type of Employment: Long term employment, employee can move to another project in the future
- 1-3 years working experience, new graduates are also welcome.
- At least Bachelor degree in Law, preferably with lawyer license.
- Fluent English writing & communication, E
- Need the flexible persons
- Responsible for Contract reviews and legal matters.
- Prepare all agreements and others legal-related documents.
- Reviewing, advising, drafting in English & Thai and finalizing agreements on contract and participating in negotiations.
- Coordinate and liaise with the external lawyers.
- Assists in litigation and contract disputes
- Ensuring contracts, LOAs and other documents are appropriate and cover all aspects of the project scope.
- Ensuring all departments are in compliance with the contract procedure.
- Provide guidance on the process of identifying legal risks that are expected to be critically importance to the business of the company.
- Attend business meetings as necessary in relation to the work assignments.
- Ensure proper application and protection of company benefits
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to China Petroleum Pipeline Bureau
About China Petroleum Pipeline Bureau
China Petroleum Pipeline Bureau (abbreviated as CPP), founded in 1973, is a professional company of China National Petroleum Corporation (CNPC) specializing in pipeline engineering and construction. CPP holds the philosophy of "Unlimited Innovation and Contribution" and pursues the core values of "Challenge, Fine Management, Innovation, Teamwork, Harmony". CPP is dedicated to be China's No. 1 and a world-class international general contractor for pipeline construction, providing service and guarantee the oil & gas strategy channel for China and as an integrated international energy company for the goal of CNPC, while creating wealth and value for owners, employees and society.
Persisting the core business of pipeline engineering, emphasizing its high-level business, basing on its construction capability, CPP develops its way of growing by implementing the integration of pipeline and tank construction, integration of construction and service, integration of domestic and international markets, and integration of offshore and onshore projects. CPP covers the whole industry chain and pipeline core technology such as pipeline R&D, survey, consulting, design, procurement, construction, coating, fitting fabrication, intelligent pigging, maintenance and repair, telecommunication, and commissioning. CPP is capable to provide packaged solution and one-stop service to customers.
Business in Thailand: Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) such as Gas pipeline construction project for PTT, Gulf MP and others.
Head office is located at the Elephant Building, fl. 19th Zone A.
- Team building ativities