Legal Officer (1 position)
Carrier (Thailand) Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001229059
- Review and prepare term & condition of all type of contract (sales, purchasing agreement etc.) and other legal related documents before senior management signing to minimize or ensure zero company risks.
- Provide opinions / recommendations to senior management in term of legal action to customers if required.
- Liaise and communicate with outside law firm for all legal cases to customers.
- Liaise and communicate with customers for contract clarification as required by sales representatives.
- Follow up and update the status of legal reports.
- Support CFO to improve company collection – bad debts, dispute debts and current debts.
- Provide basis law training to sales representatives.
- Review outstanding service contracts to ensure that all contracts are invoiced and all suspense contracts are timely solved.
- Ensure that all commercial contracts have been received on time so that down payment can be issued.
- Liaise and communicate with company’ broker / insurance for all accident case incurred to company’s properties and at job sites
- Drive policy roll-out and implementation.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Laws
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- 3-5 years of legal experience preferred
- Commitment to a long-term position
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and mature
- Articulate and sophisticated in written communication
If you are looking for a career opportunity in great environment, come and join us.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Carrier (Thailand) Limited
About Carrier (Thailand) Limited
Carrier is the world’s leader in the manufacturer and sale of heating, ventilating, air conditioning ,HVAC system and products headquarters in USA, and operate in 171 countries. Carrier combine its global HVAC and refrigeration expertise with the responsiveness of its local operations to lead nearly every geographic market. We have the extensive distribution organization and the most advanced research and engineering facilitate in the world.
With increasing demands for HVAC product countrywide, CARRIER (THAILAND) LIMITED is seeking high calibre professional for the position of :