ATJ Recruitment (Thailand) Ltd.
Legal Manager / Senior Legal Manager
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001248571
Our client is one of the leading international business within Automotive and Vehicle Hire-Purchase sector in Thailand and APAC. They have been listed in SET (stock exchange of Thailand) for more than 10 years.They are expanding the business rapidly within Thailand and APAC region.
** They can offer great career development with regional exposures and 6-7 month bonus and excellent fringed benefits
The Legal Manager / Senior Legal Manager is responsible for providing corporate duties that support to the Legal Department.
It consists to the draft and review of business contracts and agreements, being a legal counsel for the company, negotiate terms and conditions of contracts and any others legal documentations.
The Legal Executive is reporting to the Chairman Executive Committee of Company business Group, and the responsibilities are the followings:
- Draft, review and revise all kinds of commercial contracts and various forms of agreements or legal documentations
- Negotiate on legal terms and conditions of contracts and any legal documentations, advise on new business ventures and transactional matters
- Coordinate and contact with all internal departments, government authorities and external counsels in Thailand and overseas
- Act as in-house legal counsel for the company group corporate, commercial contract, joint venture, foreign investment, and international transactions etc.
- Preparing on Legal management report and provide management recommendation where required
- Financial skim structuring
- Loan Management intra group preparation and follow-up
- Provide legal advice, comment, opinion in terms of all legal issues related to the business of the Company and its affiliates
- Manage a team of legal assistants
- Attend business meetings as necessary in relation to the work assignments
- Should travel from time to time to all entities of the Group
- Bachelor Degree or higher degree in Legal fields
- At least 5 years of experience in a related position
- Proficiency in corporate and business laws
- Proven analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Proven Communication and organizational skills
- Details oriented skills
- Must have good knowledge of Finance
- Must have good knowledge of SET / SEC regulations
- Fluent verbal and written communication skills in English