jobsDB ref: JTH300003001257254
Employer Ref. update2016
- Male/Female, Thai Nationality, age between 38 - 42 years old.
- Bachelor's degree in law from an accredited college or university.
- Masters preferred.
- Lawyer License is advantaged.
- Minimum 8 years experience with international law firms or as internal corporate counsels with large public companies.
- Admitted to practice law in Thailand.
- Good communication skills including proficiency in English Language.
- Good computer skills to operate basic Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Microsoft Outlook.
- Good analytical skill, systematic thinking & problem solving.
- Advising and representing both foreign and Thai corporate clients on various cross-jurisdictional matters across a broad range of industries, providing regulatory advice related to business transactions and investments such as M&A, FBL, BOI, recommendations on suitable business structure, drafting and reviewing agreements and other documents, assisting clients in applying for necessary approvals and licenses.
- Provide tax advice where necessary on business transactions and investments across industries, both inbound and outbound.
- Monitoring multiple client engagements and serve as a business advisor to the clients.
- Review client advice relating to domestic and international matters.
- Monitor and convey to clients information regarding technical developments as well as their application to local and international tax and legal issues.
- Assist with business development for the expansion of services at existing clients and for attracting new client work collaboratively with other practice groups within tax and the firm.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to BDO Thailand
About BDO Thailand
BDO Thailand specialises in providing tax and legal services to international clients operating in Thailand and the Asia Pacific region. BDO is the world's fifth largest international accounting and advisory network. BDO's global network provides advisory services in 151 territories, with almost 60,000 people working out of 1,328 offices worldwide. BDO Advisory Limited is promoted by the Thailand Board of Investment to provide advice on tax and legal matters and has been designated as the exclusive accountancy partner of Oxford Business Group to provide specialist analysis for The Report:Thailand 2014. BDO Advisory Limited is expanding its service capabilities and is seeking suitable candidates to fill the following position: