Legal Manager (1 position)
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001228594
Employer Ref. update2014
- Male/Female, Thai nationality only, aged 35 or above.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Law, held in Master Degree of law and/or Thai Barrister are preferable.
- Minimum 10 years experienced in law firm or in house, having experienced work in logistics business would be an advantage.
- Fluent English language is a must.
- Provides legal counsel to management and staff, advise appropriate business model and review, negotiate or draft business contracts to support various alternative distribution channels.
- Provides legal counsel for Litigation file to management and staff including performance of outsource law firm and handle all litigation cases by working closely with the outsource law firm as necessary and going to a court sometimes.
- Inform internal staff and senior management team of update of relevant regulations.
- Review new local and international regulatory requirements to support business operations and compliance function to ensure that the company will comply with the local laws and regulations.
Interested applications should send an application letter and resume including full details of work experience, expected salary and a recent photograph to us as below;
SC GROUP Building
88 The Parkland Rd., Bangna, Bangna, Bangkok 10260
Tel : 0-2341-9000-99
Website : www.scgroupthai.com