LEGAL COUNSEL MANAGER
PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001249938
Employer Ref. 172DB
Our client is a multinational company that operates hospitality, direct selling and retail businesses. Due to their continued expansion, they are now looking for a suitably qualified candidate to join them in the position of Legal Counsel Manager.
Salary: 150,000- 200,000 Baht/month
- Assisting with general litigation, ongoing litigation matters in multiple countries and liaising with lawyers in various jurisdictions.
- Providing general advice on relevant laws, regulations and legal issues and dealing with external legal counsel on matters within the group (internal and external requirements).
- Drafting, reviewing, negotiating and advising on general corporate and commercial matters, including some corporate secretarial elements.
- Advising on and overseeing real estate / investment matters and joint ventures around the region and in Europe.
- Advising on, undertaking and/or supervising legal due diligence.
- Dealing with external counsel on structuring and drafting initial term sheets, negotiating legal agreements and supervising and attending to legal completion of all transactions.
- Bachelor or master’s degree in Law.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Good leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Good organization, communication, analytical and negotiation skills and able to use systematic thinking for problem solving.
We invite qualified candidates to submit your resume stating your present and expected salary by click "Apply Now"
PRTR Executive Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
2034/99 Ital-Thai Tower 18th Fl., New Petchburi Rd,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10310
Website : www.prtrexecutive.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
About PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.