ZTE (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001258038
- We are currently looking for a Legal Consultant for our Thailand office to support the rapidly growing Corporate practice.
- Proof reading / amending / drafting transaction documents.
- Assisting with legal review exercises.
- General legal and commercial research.
- Assisting with the signing and completion process.
- Assisting with verification exercises.
- Preparing written reports and correspondence.
- Post completion work including production of transaction bibles, distribution of transaction documents and collating know-how information.
- Liaising with internal and external clients.
- Assisting with other ad-hoc tasks as requested by the Firm.
- Due with company internal compliance
- Thai nationality Male or Female.
- LLB or LLM from a prestigious law school in Thailand.
- Excellent English language skills essential, both written and spoken.
- Ability to prioritise multiple tasks.
- At least 3 years experience in an international or local law firm valuable addition.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
ZTE (Thailand) Co., Ltd
Address: 1 Empire Tower, 20th Floor, Unit 2005-8
South Sathorn Rd., Yannawa,Sathorn Bangkok 10120
Tel: +66 (0) 2 670 4071, (0) 2 670 1005 Fax : +66 (0) 2 670 4078
Contact : Khun Veeravan,Khun Prapavarin
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to ZTE (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About ZTE (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
ZTE Corporation is China's largest listed telecommunications equipment manufacturer and network solutions provider. The company provides cutting-edge technologies and customer-oriented total solutions combining evolution, development and innovation to meet various operators needs in global markets. The company develops and manufactures telecommunications equipment for fixed, mobile, data and optical networks, intelligent networks and next generation networks. Today, ZTE has become an important global player in the telecommunications industry with products deployed in over 50 countries and regions