Legal & Compliance Manager 1 Position
Novo Nordisk Pharma (Thailand) Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001247375
Employer Ref. brandedAD+
Purpose of the job
Hold overall accountability for all Legal and BE Compliance matters in the Affiliate, providing proactive advice and risk assessment, in compliance with Novo Nordisk policies and external laws and regulations.
Position’s key accountabilities:
- Manage Legal Affairs of the Affiliate
- Manage legal documents & contracts
- Manage BE Compliance Affairs of the Affiliate
- Assess risks
- Other responsibilities and duties may be required depending on IO priorities.
Manage Legal Affairs of the Affiliate
- Implement and continually evaluate Global and IO Legal strategy.
- Ensure compliance with relevant laws and legislation in the Affiliate in cooperation with BA Legal and IO Legal Teams.
- Provide fast, effective, high quality and business-oriented legal support and advice to Affiliate key projects, litigation matters, disputes and arbitrations.
- Identify legal trends, new developments in the legal environment and share them with the respective functions in Affiliates and BA Legal & Compliance Team.
- Coordinate external law firms in line with Global Legal guidelines.
- Manage and monitor legal budget of the Affiliate
Manage legal documents & contracts
- Ensure an effective system for archiving legal documents.
- Ensure effective contract management, drafting, reviewing and negotiating contracts, as needed.
Manage BE Compliance Affairs of the Affiliate
- Provide high quality advice on BE Compliance issues and support staff by training, advising, communicating and other methods, when necessary.
- Network internally and externally to ensure an aligned and effective approach to BE Compliance within the Affiliate.
- Implement the Global and IO BE Compliance Plan, policies and procedures within the Affiliate as well as develop additional policies and procedures to address local law and pharma industry requirements to supplement the Global policies when needed.
- Prepare presentations and reports for the Affiliate Management Team and BA Legal on BE Compliance issues and major risks.
Assess Legal & BE Compliance risks
- Analyse legal & BE Compliance risks and provide assessment to the Affiliate Management and BA Legal & Compliance Teams, as relevant.
- Implement action plans to minimize risk together with the Affiliate Management Team and the BA Legal & Compliance Team.
- Law Degree from High-ranked Law School
- Member of the applicable legal bar/law society
- Ph.D. in law or LL.M. degree or equivalent (advantage)
- Experienced and qualified lawyer (minimum 6+ years’ legal experience)
- At least 2 years in the chemical, pharmaceutical or life sciences industry is highly preferred
- On the job experience in law firm, from tier-one firm will be an advantage
- Extensive knowledge of pharmaceutical regulation and business transactions in the Affiliate.
- In-depth experience with Business Ethics and Compliance in pharmaceutical or medical device industry (including codes of conduct, Anti-bribery Act, etc.
Interested person, please send your resume & recent photo via Apply Now button.
Novo Nordisk Pharma (Thailand) Ltd.
98 Sathorn Square Office Tower, Unit 2101-2105, 21st Floor,
North Sathorn Road, Silom, Bangrak, Bangkok 10500
Tel. 02-2379263-4 Ext. 127
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Novo Nordisk Pharma (Thailand) Ltd.
About Novo Nordisk Pharma (Thailand) Ltd.
Novo Nordisk Pharma (Thailand) Ltd. is a global healthcare company with 90 years of innovation and leadership in diabetes care. The company also has leading positions within haemophilia care, growth hormone therapy and hormone replacement therapy. Headquartered in Denmark, Novo Nordisk employs approximately 40,000 employees in 75 countries, and markets its products in more than 180 countries.
Our company is ranked among the top 25 Best Multinational Workplaces, according to the Great Place to Work Institute. We are looking to expand our team with…