Legal Assistant Manager/Manager (Work Permit & Visa Area)
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Jaiyos Advisory Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001235211
- Preparation of corporate documents and VISA & Work Permit, application for foreign business license, And other license/certificate with the government authorities
- Drafting advice on corporate laws, immigration & labor laws and foreign business act.
- Contacting with the government authorities
- Supporting other administrative works e.g. draft billing and working file maintenance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Law or Master’s degree in related fields
- At least 8 years of working experience in work permit & visa area
- Highly effective in multi-tasking and works well with multiple deadlines
- Commitment to providing quality service to clients
- Good command of English (both writing and speaking) and computer skill
Applications are requested to send a resume together with expected salary and recent photograph by clicking on "Apply Now"
All application will be treated strictly confidential.
*Eligible applicants must be legally authorized to work in Thailand.
Human Resources Department
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Jaiyos Co., Ltd.
AIA Sathorn Tower, 23rd - 27th Floor,
11/1 South Sathorn Road, Yannawa, Sathorn, Bangkok, 10120, Thailand
Tel: +66 (0) 2034 0000 | Fax: +66 (0) 2034 0100
Apply Online: www.deloitte.com/careers
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Jaiyos Advisory Co., Ltd.
About Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Jaiyos Advisory Co., Ltd.
Deloitte Forensic is the pre-eminent fraud investigation and solution practice in the Southeast Asian region assisting clients in complex areas of Fraud Investigations, Analytic and Forensic Technologies, Anti Money Laundering, Whistleblowing Hotline, FCPA Reviews and Investigations, Litigation Support, Business Intelligence Services and Fraud Risk Management.
We are looking for dynamic and mature individuals to join our fast growing team in Thailand: