Legal and Compliance manager (FMCG/Pharmaceutical) 150-200K/Legal and Compliance
MRI Worldwide Recruitment (Thailand) Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001237551
Position: Legal & Compliance manager (FMCG/Pharmaceutical)
Benefits: 150,000 – 200,000 Baht/month + other benefits
Recruiter: Prim (086-3784083)
Key Results Areas
- Overseeing and monitoring the implementation of the compliance program.
- Lead Compliance team and provides hands-on support for the compliance teams to provide quality services to the Divisions to support effective decision making.
- Identify changes in legislation or regulatory environment and communicate on their impact
- Review and amend partner contracts when required, ensuring compliance with local legislation and regulatory environment, including changes to wordings and policies
- Revise contracts and agreements, business documents and any other documents in term of legal compliance and business benefits.
- Coordinate and develop Compliance support and arrangements with other Compliance teams in the group
- Coordinating internal compliance review and monitoring activities, including periodic reviews of departments.
- Independently investigating and acting on matters related to compliance.
- Developing policies and programs that encourage managers and employees to report suspected fraud and other improprieties without fear of retaliation.
- Thai nationality only, 35-45 years old
- A strong academic background and legal knowledge.
- At least 5-8 years as a managerial experience as they must be able to communicate complex legal and regulatory issues to employees at every level.
- Knowledge of business areas and their products and the relevant regulatory and legal requirements that apply.
- Background experience in FMCG or Pharmaceutical industry.
- Governance and Legal Structure - Knowledge of the system of internal controls that enables effective management of the affairs of the company locally.
- Detailed knowledge of local risk reporting and governance/ management structures, and the regulatory and legal obligations
- Fluent in English
Attractive salary and generous fringe benefits will be offered to the successful candidates. Interested candidates please send your application letter with resume, current and expected salary with contact details and refer the position as
“Legal & Compliance manager (FMCG/Pharmaceutical) 150-200K”
If you believe that you are the right one please call
Prim at 086-3784083 "NOW"
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to MRI Worldwide Recruitment (Thailand) Ltd.
About MRI Worldwide Recruitment (Thailand) Ltd.
For over fifty years, we have been a world leader in the field of executive search, and have provided high-caliber candidates to literally thousands of companies. We have International reach which is unparalleled in our industry.
MRINetwork has been operating for 12 years in Thailand. As a client we find the best quality candidates quickly and as a candidate our recruiters will assist you in any way they can in your career transition.
For more information, please call 66 (0) 2651 9889