Legal Advisory, AVP - VP (Banking Industry)
KENNEDIA CONNEXT CO., LTD.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001196929
- Assists staff in preparing and reviewing legal documents, commercial agreements, loan agreement and others transactions related to business of the Bank
- Responds to consultation from staff regarding legal matters
- Conduct necessary research as assigned by supervisor or management team
- Prepare and conducts legal training
- Participates in the meeting, project team, committee as assigned by supervisor
- Develops and maintains legal database
- Handles other activities as assigned by supervisor or management team
- Observes and strictly complies with all requirements / measure to prevent money laundering and combating the financing of terrorism or other related measures as stipulated by relevant regulations, office’s rules, notices, circulars or procedures
- Bachelor Degree or up in Law, Law Business or related field
- Thai citizen, Age between 28-35 years old.
- Good command of English
- Computer literacy in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- At least 5-7 years experience in Law firms or financial institution or related field.
For interested candidates, please kindly submit your updated CV directly to Khun Norasate Prachyakorn (you can find his direct email from the link below)
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to KENNEDIA CONNEXT CO., LTD.
About KENNEDIA CONNEXT CO., LTD.
KennediaConnext is the boutique recruitment consultancy with specialisation on financial industry. At KennediaConnext, we thrive to deliver the tailored recruitment solution to our clients through its unique & meticulous candidate searching process.