Legal Administrative Staff
PKF Tax and Consulting Services (Thailand) Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001192213
Employer Ref. PKF
Current skills and credentials:
- Thai nationality;
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or other related field;
- Having some working experience with foreigners would be an advantage
- Good command in English speaking, reading and writing (e.g., TOEIC score higher than 500);
- Proactive, responsible and confident in communication with Thais and foreigners;
- Service minded, willing to learn new things, and detail oriented;
- Ability to input data, type quickly or having touch-typing skill
Job Requirements may include:
- Typing registration forms, minutes of meetings, bank application forms, power of attorney, visa and work permit application forms and other related documents;
- Keeping track of the work in Corporate Legal department, issuance of billings through a time & billing system and coordinating with the internal accountant;
- Researching information on the internet, analyzing and providing summaries of relevant information;
- Contacting government authorities, such as: Immigration Bureau, Ministry of Labour and Ministry of Commerce;
- Escorting foreign clients to the Immigration Bureau for visa applications, to the Ministry of Labour for work permit applications, and to banks for opening of new bank accounts; and,
- Internal administrative work, such as: scanning and photocopying documents, filing documents, contacting authorities, banks and delivery services for urgent matters, etc.
Interested candidates with winning attitude should apply to:
Attn: Ms. Chutinun Wannapirun
PKF Tax and Consulting Services (Thailand) Limited
28th Fl., Sathorn Square Office Tower,
98 North Sathorn Road,
Bangrak, Bangkok 10500
Tel: +66 2 108 1591-6 (ext. 201)
Fax: +66 2 108 1599
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PKF Tax and Consulting Services (Thailand) Ltd.
About PKF Tax and Consulting Services (Thailand) Ltd.
PKF Tax and Consulting Services (Thailand) Ltd. is a correspondent firm of the PKF International network of legally independent firms. We are a leading firm of certified public accountants and business advisers, specializing in providing clients with a range of integrated services, assurance, tax and business support services, financial advisory, and accounting & payroll outsourcing solutions. We serve international and local clients. Our mission is to provide quality professional services to help our clients improve their financial position and operations, and to provide excellent career development for our staff. Our clients have substantial growth aspirations and use our skills where they achieve greatest value – helping identify and exploit new opportunities and achieve controlled growth.