LEED / FM Consultant
TCC Assets (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001254569
Location of Work: TCC Assets Office (Park Ventures Ecoplex Building)
Salary Range: TBC
“The success candidate will be working with a dynamic team to build up the world-class project.It is the large scale mixed-use real estate development in the heart of Bangkok City. Comprising extensive retail, residential, commercial office, and hospitality components It will be the new landmark destination for Thailand”
Job Summary: -
The role is to be LEED / Sustainability Consultant promoting sustainability initiatives and advising on the design of energy saving and environmental initiatives for the Suanlum project and future projects. This role will transition over time to also review sustainability programs and operations from a FM perspective.
- Reviewing LEED, TREES and WELL sustainable criteria and specifications for the Suanlum project.
- Advising on the design and implementation of sustainability programs for the Suanlum project.
- Reviewing designs and engineering drawings from a sustainability perspective.
- Review energy calculation and savings of sustainability programs.
- On going review and reporting of sustainability program.
- Advise on sustainability initiatives
- Advise on FM initiatives.
- Bachelor degree or higher
- LEED or TREES AP Certification.
- Worked previously on a LEED or TREES certification project.
- MEP knowledge with FM experience.
- Engineering background with 5 years of experience in an FM role.
- Ability to communicate and work within the team.
- Ability to deliver on time and high quality work.
- Ability to advise on Sustainability Programs and review FM Operations.
We are looking for a great confident candidate who has a passion to succeed. We offer a competitive remuneration package for the right candidate. If you believe you are qualified for this position, please send a detailed resume in English stating your current and expected salary, together with your recent photograph to
Human Resources Department
TCC Assets (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
10th Floor, Park Ventures Ecoplex, 57 Wireless Road
Lumpini, Patumwan, Bangkok 10330
Telephone: (02) 643 7608
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to TCC Assets (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About TCC Assets (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
TCC Assets (Thailand) is an investment holding and real estate company. Our portfolio includes residential, commercial, hospitality and industrial asset classes span across four major sectors: real estate, hospitalities and services, and technologies. We are committed to invest more than 90,000 million baht over the next 8 years to develop shopping malls and mixed-use projects in the heart of Bangkok. This will significantly contribute to our portfolio which include luxury golf courses & sport clubs and the Queen Sirikit National Convention Center. We also invest in TCC Technology, one of the largest data centers in Thailand.
TCC Assets (Thailand) is a member of TCC Group, one of Thailand prominent conglomerates.
You are invited to join our team and explore the exciting opportunity with us.