Leather Goods Prototype Developer (Based at Head Office)
The Thai Silk Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001212381
- Translate ideas and take it from concept, to a prototype, and a final product
- Maintain knowledge of new styles and materials in development
- Identify challenges, and collaborate on solutions
- Assist in sourcing necessary materials for project completion
- Interpret design sketches into flat patterns.
- Cut, prepare, and assemble mock-ups from both man-made materials and leather
- Create samples utilizing methods of handwork, construction, and machinery which can be implemented in production
- Work within seasonal deadlines and promptly address urgent priorities
- Provide complete pattern sets, raw material lists, and documentation for hand-off from development to manufacturing
- Keep accurate files and records of patterns and styles developed
- Communicate daily with others in the organization, including email
- 5+ years of hands on experience with small leather goods prototyping
- Experience creating flat patterns using CAD software
- Experience procuring materials for prototyping
- Technical participation in prototyping leading to product launch
- Highly adaptable to process development in progress
- Ability to share ownership of the product with other team members
- Ability to communicate clearly with cross functional team members and others
- High motivation to teach, learn, and contribute to both product and process development within the company.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to The Thai Silk Co., Ltd.
About The Thai Silk Co., Ltd.
More Jobs from this employer
Senior Finance Staff ( 1 Position - Based at Head Office )/พนักงานการเงินอาวุโส ( 1 ตำแหน่ง - ประจำสำนักงานใหญ่ )
Chemical Research & Development Manager (Base at Paktongchai office – 6 work days/week from Mon–Sat)