Leasing Agents /Chaingmai เจ้าหน้าที่ดูแลพื้นที่ในห้างช็อปปิ้งมอลระดับสูง 2 ตำแหน่ง/เจ้าหน้าที่ดูแลพื้อนที่ในห้างช็อปปิ้งมอลจูเนียร์ 2 ตำแหน่ง
Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001291967
Leasing Agents /Chaingmai
เจ้าหน้าที่ดูแลพื้นที่ในห้างช็อปปิ้งมอลระดับสูง 2 ตำแหน่ง
เจ้าหน้าที่ดูแลพื้อนที่ในห้างช็อปปิ้งมอลจูเนียร์ 2 ตำแหน่ง
Our client, The shopping mall resort style with natural green terraces, parks, music and shows, fairs and much more. The shopping mall with 75,000 sq.m. of shop commercial and has been designed to blend in with the northern city lifestyle.
The Leasing Agent is responsible for the recruitment of tenants to lease commercial premises in the Shopping Mall Chiang Mai according the targets set by the Management;
- To identify professional retailer that suite the tenant mix of the Resort Mall upon the strategy set by the management of Resort Mall.
- To approach, visit and interest the retailer to lease commercial space in the Resort Mall
- To negotiate and sign HOT-MOU-LOI and Lease/Service agreement with the selected tenant
- To work in conjunction with the Management for leasing and marketing of space in the project
- To provide regular leasing report of the leasing transaction process
- To attend the regular meeting and other meetings upon request
- To assist in preparing leasing and commercial documentation and marketing tools supervised by the Management
- To survey market and update market information to improve leasing and commercial strategy and plan
- The Leasing Agent is responsible for the described tasks and will put the best effort to achieve the company’s goal.
- The Leasing Agent agrees to be part of execution of the Company’s strategy and target.
- Place in organization the Leasing Agent will be based in Chiang Mai but agrees to travel as required to achieve tasks and responsibilities.
- Male or Female, age between 25-50 years old.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in related field.
- Minimum 3 years’ experiences for junior and minimum 5 year over for senior in Commerce of Leasing shopping mall are or Sales and Marketing.
- Possess experience in leasing and marketing of space would be an advantage.
- Self – motivated personality and ready to take challenging assignments.
- Target oriented and result driven.
- Proficient in MS office (Work, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Good communication, negotiation with high presentation skill.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Own car with valid driving license.
- Willing to travel by assignment.
Please send your full resume, recent photo, current salary, expected salary and your availability to jobsdb or contact 053-539-767-9
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Manpower Inc. is a world leader in the employment services industry, offering customers a continuum of services to meet their needs throughout the employment and business cycle. The company specializes in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment; training; career transition and organizational consulting services. Manpower''s worldwide network of 4,500 offices in 80 countries and territories enables the company to meet the needs of its 400,000 customers per year, including small and medium size enterprises in all industry sectors, as well as the world''s largest multinational corporations. The focus of Manpower''s work is on raising productivity through improved quality, efficiency and cost-reduction, enabling customers to concentrate on their core business activities. In addition to the Manpower brand, the company operates under the brand names of Right Management Consultants, Jefferson Wells, Elan, Brook Street and Empower.
Manpower Thailand is the nation’s leading recruitment company established in 1998 to offer human resources management services to businesses in search of staff and people in search of job. The company currently has 10 offices in Thailand cover in Bangkok, Chonburi, Lamphun and Songkla to cover the needs of corporate clients and job seekers.