Learning & Development Specialist
Page Group Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001255705
Employer Ref. 3768400/001
Being a part of Learning & Development team in internationally well-known company.
A global health care company with a long history and one of the first organization in the market. The company originally started in United State of America, the brand is globally well-known as they operate in more than 150 countries. The business covers Animal health, Pharmaceuticals, Vaccines and related fields.
L & D Administrator
- Partnering with Talent & Development Centre of Excellence on L &D strategy.
- Planning and preparing both internal and external logistics and materials and evaluating effectiveness of courses.
- Coordinating with facilitators for both internal and external training, also tracking attendance for training courses.
- Responsible for training contracting and invoicing.
- Responsible for creation and marketing of annual training catalogue both Thai and English.
- Developing annual training schedule and report.
- Supporting training process, involving in improvement of projects and employee inquiries.
- Responsible for managing and controlling payment of suppliers.
- Managing and implementing L&D projects (for example, Inquiry and knowledge management technology implementation.
- Responsible for analysing, upgrading and implementing learning articles on selection tool.
- Responsible for administration of the Case Inquiry and Knowledge management tool.
- The Successful Applicant
- Thai Nationality with bachelor's degree in Human Resource or related field.
- At least 3- 5 years of experience in HR function, project management experience would be advantaged.
- Inside-out knowledge about Training and Development processes.
- Strong leadership and stakeholder management skill.
- Excellent leadership skill, communication skill, problem-solving skills, strategic thinking skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication both Thai and English.
- Corporate-minded with ability to work independently and teamwork.
- Good computer skill
Great opportunity to work with international company with dynamic and productive environment with the ability to develop L&D team and department.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Amanda Wathanodorn on +66 2 0125012.
About Page Group Thailand
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers.
PageGroup operates through 150 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Thailand, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.co.th