Learning & Development Officer (Contract) - Bangplee Plant
Beiersdorf (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001220010
- Process reservation of training program including coordinating for payment and facilities to complete in time and comply with procedure
- Perform in-house training administration e.g. preparing required documents and materials, coordinating with participants, ensuring preparation of training facilities, etc. to be available in timely manner and in consistence with the procedure
- Timely collect, input and update employee database and training record of both in-house and external training in the database correctly
- Prepare and submit accurate training report legally required to Ministry of Labor and in timely manner
- Help coordinate and handle training schedules and other Talent & OD initiatives in order to support effective time & resource management
- Assist superior delivering and facilitating training courses as the plan set
- Support Learning and Development team with administrative requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Science, Humanities, Arts, Business Administration or related field
- Minimum 1 year of experience in Administration functions
- Experience in Human resources function would be advantage
- Experience in FMCG business would be advantage
- Good command of spoken and written English communication
- Good skill of MS Office e.g. MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint
- Skill of detailed document and report preparation
- Service minded characteristic
- Able to work on Monday to Saturday
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Beiersdorf (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Beiersdorf (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Beiersdorf (Thailand) Co., Ltd. As a leading international branded goods company, Beiersdorf focuses on the development and care of a few global consumer brands with products that are simple part of everyday life.
The outstanding features of the brands Nivea, Eucerin, Labello, Futuro and Hansaplast are their reliable quality and their great benefits for the consumer.
Beiersdorf was founded in Hamburg in 1882. Today more than 17,000 employees around the world are working with great dedication to constantly improve on the product performance. The success of this effort is proven by the confidence and satisfaction of our customer worldwide.