LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT OFFICER
PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001277665
Employer Ref. 195DB
Location: Ratchadapisek Rd.,Bangkok
Salary: 20,000 – 35,000 Baht/month
Our client is a leader in the oil and gas services industry. Due to their continued growth, they are looking for a suitable candidate to join them in the position of Learning and Development Section Manager.
- Being responsible for delivery of learning and development in a timely and effective manner.
- Directing the assessments to determine needs for training and staff development.
- Developing learning activities,audio-visual materials,instructor guides and lesson plans.
- Reviewing evaluations of training courses.
- Managing and controlling budgets for training programs both internally and externally.
- Male or female, Thai nationality, aged between 23–28 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Human Resources or related field.
- At least 1 years of experience in the learning and development field.
- Experience in oil & gas or retail business is an advantage.
- Good interpersonal, problem solving and people management skills.
- Service-minded and results oriented.
Qualified qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details by click "APPLY NOW"
2034/127 Ital-Thai Tower, 18th Floor,
New Petchaburi Road, Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
About PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.