Learning & Development Manager (Hospitality, Tourism, Airline prefer)
Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001227724
Salary package: Maximum 100,000 THB/Month
- Assess relevant training needs for individuals and organization, in consultation with departmental heads, including assessment methods and measurement systems entailed
- Ensure implementation of organizational strategy and plans to meet training and development needs, and manage training delivery, measurement and follow up as necessary
- Design training courses and programmes necessary to meet training needs, or manage this activity via external providers
- Identify, select and manage external training and accreditation bodies, agencies and provide necessary assistance to deliver required training to appropriate standards
- Organize training venues, logistics, transport, accommodation as required to achieve efficient training attendance and delivery
- Plan and deliver training courses personally wherever necessary and augment those that are provided externally or internally by others
- Arrange for the maintenance of all necessary equipment and materials relating to the effective delivery and measurement of training
- Education: Minimum: Post Graduate/ MBA in HR or Global Equivalent Degree Additional: Certifications in Training & Development
- Experience: 5 – 10 years of work experience from Hospitality, Tourism or Airline would be considered and at least 2 years of experience in training
- At least 6 months of experience on training delivery
Knowledge & Key Skills:
- Excellent one-on-one and group presentation and facilitation skills
- Basic Computer skills
- Should have good working knowledge of the latest training tools
- Ability to research, write behavioral objectives, and write training materials with leader's guides
- Exposure to E-learning modules
To submit your application strict confidential, please send your full CV updated by click " Apply Now " or for more a confidential discussion please call 02 634 7081 ext. 106
Only short-listed candidates will be notified
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Manpower Inc. is a world leader in the employment services industry, offering customers a continuum of services to meet their needs throughout the employment and business cycle. The company specializes in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment; training; career transition and organizational consulting services. Manpower''s worldwide network of 4,500 offices in 80 countries and territories enables the company to meet the needs of its 400,000 customers per year, including small and medium size enterprises in all industry sectors, as well as the world''s largest multinational corporations. The focus of Manpower''s work is on raising productivity through improved quality, efficiency and cost-reduction, enabling customers to concentrate on their core business activities. In addition to the Manpower brand, the company operates under the brand names of Right Management Consultants, Jefferson Wells, Elan, Brook Street and Empower.
Manpower Thailand is the nation’s leading recruitment company established in 1998 to offer human resources management services to businesses in search of staff and people in search of job. The company currently has 10 offices in Thailand cover in Bangkok, Chonburi, Lamphun and Songkla to cover the needs of corporate clients and job seekers.