Learning & Development Advisor (Sales)/ที่ปรึกษาทางด้านการพัฒนาและการเรียนรู้
Slingshot Group/บริษัท สลิงชอท กรุ๊ป จำกัด
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001258802
Job Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage sales and revenue growth for key account channel across all product categories as assigned;
- Manage relationships with key accounts as assigned;
- Approach new customers;
- Monitor and maximize performance of all key accounts;
- Visit assigned accounts under monthly and weekly routing plan to strengthen relationship and to ensure all sales fundamental activities are achieved;
- Work as part of the sales team to expand sales and marketing activities to achieve sales target;
- Liaise and co-ordinate with internal departments and the company’s network to fulfill customers’ needs.
- At least 3 years of working experience in management of sales and customers with proven record of past success;
- Experience in HR management or HROD experiences will be a plus.
- Bachelor or higher degree in HR management, Business Administration, Marketing or related field with good and consistent academic results.
- Thai nationality, male or female;
- Have own car with driving license and willing to travel;
- Love meeting & communicating with clients and new people;
- Eager to learn new concept of people and organizational development;
- Ability to work under pressure of deadlines on multiple assignments;
- Ability to work autonomously under limited resources.
Knowledge & Skill :
- Strong achievement driven and customer service orientation;
- Strong selling and negotiation skills;
- Good oral and written communication & interpersonal skills both English & Thai (TOEIC score above 700);
- Having a capability to develop and deliver presentations;
- Possess skills in MS Office for Mac applications.
Address: 1011 Supalai Grand Tower, 14th Floor, Unit 1402Rama 3 Road, Chongnonsee, Yannawa, Bangkok 10120 Telephone: 02 683 3356 to 58 Fax: 02 683 3359 Website: www.slingshot.co.th
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Slingshot Group/บริษัท สลิงชอท กรุ๊ป จำกัด
About Slingshot Group/บริษัท สลิงชอท กรุ๊ป จำกัด
Slingshot Group was founded in 2004 by Mr. Apiwut Pimolsaengsuriya, along with consultants & executives with over 20 years of experience under former name “Orchid Slingshot”. Slingshot Group was rebranded from Orchid Slingshot and formed its subsidiaries, “Slingshot Consulting and Slingshot Coaching”. The company currently is one of leading HR consulting firms in Thailand and is widely recognized among the human resources community. The company has provided training, consultative and executive coaching services for more than 300 organizations in both public and private sectors in Thailand.
Slingshot Group offers a wide range of high-quality organizational & people development services combining international experience with local understanding.
Slingshot Group is in partnership with the Center for Leadership Studies--USA, Selangor Human Resource Development Centre (SHRDC) for the licensed program; John Kotter’s Leading Change (Our Iceberg is Melting, Change Essentials)--USA, Persona Global Inc.--USA, Success Insights--USA, Synermetric–-UK, Facet5--Australia and Zenger Folkman--USA.
For two consecutive years, Slingshot Group won an Excellence in Practice Citation Award from Association for Talent Development or “ATD” (formerly the American Society for Training and Development “ASTD”) for a Talent Management project in 2007 and Executive Coaching in 2008. Slingshot Group is the first and only firm in South East Asia that have won the Excellence in Practice awards from ATD.
Slingshot Group’s believes that people are at the core of strong organization. The center of the new logo symbolizes this believe with the “Ren” Chinese character which means, “People” and the tree that grows from it. The Slingshot name implies our belief in simple, practical and effective solution.
Slingshot Group’s environment is both challenging and supportive. We give our employees the opportunity to develop their professional skills and bring out their best potential to make a profound impact on others and the community.
With our business expansion, we are looking for highly qualified people who are energetic, self-driven and passionate about adding values to others and helping people bring out their best potential to join our team.