Learning and Development Manager
Cigna Insurance Public Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001197225
Reports To: HR Manager – Talent and L&D
Job Purpose/Objective:The incumbent will be supporting the overall business strategy and help business grow through it employees and Learning & Development initiatives. The role is also to develop and enhance the business’s talent and evolve Cigna Thailand future leaders. Furthermore, the incumbent is required to work closely with the business managers within the organization to understand the nature of each department as well as be able to foresee the trend to optimize the organization’s efficiency as well as to ensure newcomers have great experience on-boarding with Cigna culture.
Critical Tasks and Expected Contributions/Results:
- Identify and implement talent development programs
- Assess the current skill levels of management team to identify readiness gaps and assist managers to complete development plans for the group.
- Develop and implement employee career roadmap and development programs as well as measurement and follow-up as necessary.
- Lead and deliver initiatives of management development including assessment center, leadership training, individual coaching and performance management.
- Initiate, develop and implement New hired employee training
- Manage and follow up Legislative/Statuary mandatory training
- Support the roll out of corporate learning & development initiatives and programs
- Liaise with external training consultants or provider to deliver learning solution when appropriate.
- Key contact point between Thailand and Regional Office on L&D matters
- Plan corporate/functional training budgets and utilization reporting.
- Provide business solutions e.g. engagement activities, team building
- Minimum 8-10 years of Learning & Development experience.
- Strong training, facilitation and consultation skills.
- Understand of learning needs analysis.
- Can create / design training programs.
- Good command of Thai and English, in presentation skills.
- Good understanding of management development/assessment programs (e.g. assessment center) and leadership training programs.
Personal Competencies Required:
- Excellent coach and developer of people.
- Persuasive, able to shift and lead people’s mindset to right direction.
- Adapts well to other cultures and different viewpoints.
- Excellent relationship building skills, trustworthy to all levels of employees.
- Strong communicator and able to build rapport quickly especially with high level contacts
- Good knowledge of training methodologies and adult learning techniques.
For interested candidates, please click "Apply"
or contact Khwankaew Ketkan (HR) for more information, Tel: 02-6515995 ext. 707.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Cigna Insurance Public Company Limited
About Cigna Insurance Public Company Limited
Cigna, a global health service company, had consolidated revenues from continuing operations of U.S. $21.6 billion for year-end 2011. Cigna is dedicated to its mission of helping the people we serve improve their health, well-being and security. Cigna's operating subsidiaries provide an integrated suite of medical, dental, behavioral health, pharmacy and vision care benefits, as well as group and individual life, accident and disability insurance, to about 70 millions people throughout the United States and around the world. Cigna established a presence in Thailand in 2002 through Cigna International Marketing (Thailand) Limited and Cigna Insurance Public Company Limited), an affinity-based telemarketing and alternative distribution business specializing in Accident and Health insurance products in Thailand, Our business has grown rapidly and consistently by earning the continuoussupports from its business partners. At the present, Cigna has equipped with experienced and well-trained 1000 staffs and telesales who diversified and dedicated to work with our business partners for different industries and functions. Our vacancies are: