Lean Six Sigma : Senior Engineer
Cardinal Health 222 (Thailand) Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001224856
- Responsible for conducting Operation Excellence projects as specified by the business unit leadership team in coordination with Master Black Belt. Responsible for the implementation of corrective action plans and verification of solution effectiveness. Black belt will in partnership with the site level financial services team document the fiscal impact of solution and maintain all appropriate data within the Operational Excellence project tracking system. Black belt, also, needs to be trainer and coach for Op Ex projects.
- Facilitate DMAIC tool to complete at least 2 Blackbelt projects per year.
- Successful in the implementation of at least 2 Kaizen projects per year.
- Conduct Six Sigma DMAIC, Leans and DFSS projects, leading teams to address business process problems and design new process to achieve results.
- Provide a control plan upon project completion and ensure control plan is integrated into the appropriate FSP. Ensure training is completed and implemented Standard Work.
- Facilitate problem solving and Kaizen session to lead teams to address issues not requiring the DMAIC approach.
- Mentor Green Belts in completing DMAIC projects.
- Instruct Lean Six sigma training classes for Black Belt, Green Belt, Yellow Belt and Kaizen Leader training as needed.
- Conduct special data analysis project as requested by management.
- Identify opportunities for LSS projects and conduct analysis to scope projects.
- Provide technical and statistical expertise to teams to enhance quality of service/product.
- Communicate frequently with Master Black Belt regarding project status, issue and accomplishment.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Cardinal Health 222 (Thailand) Ltd.
About Cardinal Health 222 (Thailand) Ltd.
Cardinal Health Inc. ,a leading provider of products and services supporting the health-care industry. Cardinal Health companies develop, manufacture, package and market products for patient care; develop drug-delivery technologies; distribute pharmaceuticals, medical-surgical and laboratory supplies; and offer consulting and other services that improve quality and efficiency in health care.
The company, head-quarter in Ohio , employs more than 30,000 people on five continents and produces annual revenues of more than $75 billion.
Cardinal Health 222 ( Thailand ) Ltd. The world's leading and largest surgical and specialty medical gloves manufacturer is now expanding its production base in Thailand situated in Amata City, Rayong. Today the number of employee exceeds 2,000 and still growing. The company is inviting suitable candidates to join its team for the following position.