Lean Manufacturing Senior/Engineer
Grohe Siam Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001218063
- Report to Lean Manufacturing & Project Manager with ensuring knowledge of group standards and best practice is developed.
- Responsible for helping to improve a company's safety, product quality and operation costs, according to the company’s system which based on LEAN Manufacturing concept.
- Support the Management team in the application of the company’s methodologies and tools through their active participation on the Shop floor thus providing training and coaching to Plant personnel.
- Ensure the correct daily usage of the company’s standard system is implemented.
- Transfer knowledge and experience to all Staffs through in particular, shop floor improvement activities.
- Coordinate with all job functions included production, engineering, quality, supply chain, finance and human resources to analyze a company's production and overall transactional processes and identify the cause of problems.
- Assist and implement the company’s problem-solving methodologies.
- Create a team and then work to create solutions for improvement.
- Focus on lean manufacturing processes and tools and educate critical people at an organization on suggested approaches to improve a company's machines, products and processes.
- Lead in explanation the potential benefits of improvement ideas and lead training to implement improvement strategies.
- They prepare reports and training manuals in addition to technical reports on their efforts.
- Define workshops and activities to reach productivity, cost improvement, 5S and lean targets
- Carry out KAIZEN workshop to realize the improvement. (Analysis, Solutions, Implementation, Stabilization)
- Problem solving and data analysis
- Prepared standardized documentation of activities and results
- Coaching and implement new system
- Support quality and production project
- Focus on continuous improvement to eliminate short- and long-term problems
- Prepare training documentation for employees (Theory, Practice)
- Carry out trainings for new workers, refresh for current workers and accompany workshops
- Female / Male, At least 3 years experience in process, production of manufacturing
- Bachelor degree in Industrial, Mechanical, Production, Materials, Tool, or Manufacturing engineering.
- Strong knowledge with solid background in Lean Manufacturing concept, Continuous Improvement and TPS, TPM, Pull and Kanban systems are preferred.
- Experience in lean system, technical engineer, production engineering would be advantage
- Basic knowledge in 5S, KAIZEN, Six Sigma, SPC, QC 7 tools would be advantage
- Basic knowledge in material, Production, Safety and Quality is a must
- Be able to operate MS-Project or website would be advantage.
- Be able to operate MS-Project would be advantage.
- Understanding in mechanical drawing 2D, 3D.
- Experience with ability to improve process KPIs within the organization
- Be able to work under pressure to carry workshop reach on timeline.
- Strong interpersonal, presentation and training skills.
- Attitude and systematic thinking
- Good command in English language
- Be able to work in Klaeng, Rayong
- Lean Master or Green Belt or Black Belt Certification would be advantage
- Advance in Microsoft Excel
In additional to our friendly and care working environment, our employees will also receive a range of fringe benefits such as, meal allowances, uniforms, health and life insurance, provident funds and prospective career path and many more.
Interested and qualified applicants, please send your application letter indicating expected salary together with resume and one recent photo to:
Human Resource Department
Grohe Siam Limited
203 Moo. 10 T. Banna,
A. Klaeng, Rayong 21110
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Grohe Siam Limited
About Grohe Siam Limited
GROHE is the world's leading provider of sanitary fittings and a global brand, dedicated to providing innovative water products. For many decades, GROHE has been committed to the brand values of technology, quality, design and sustainability that all illustrate GROHE's commitment to creating exceptional experiences and to delivering "Pure Freude an Wasser". With its engineering, innovation and design activities firmly anchored in Germany, GROHE products bear the badge of quality "Made in Germany", ultimately strengthening the customers confidence in the brand. In 2014, GROHE became part of the LIXIL Group Corporation, a publicly listed company on the Tokyo Stock Exchange.