Lean Manufacturing (asst. Mgr Level)
Autoliv (Thailand) Ltd./บริษัท ออโตลิฟ (ประเทศไทย) จำกัด
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001237992
- Support for APS (Autoliv Production System) implementation based on ATH strategy and targets.
- Support all activities to achieve those targets.
- Support all APS Workshop Activities at ATH.
- Support to achieve APS long term plan.
- Track APS workshop activity and maintain workshop KPI.
- Identify APS areas of improvement and work with area responsible to set improvement targets.
- Lead improvement APS project/workshop where required.
- Ensure 5S in APS Office implementation and maintained good House Keeping by weekly audit and preparing report.
- Ensure that ATH OPI up to date by monthly (Main entrance Board).
- Responsible to ensure that visual planning , Score cards, KPI, Line data are revised and up to date in both Manufacturing and non Manufacturing areas.
- Ensure all employees are trained in , understand and can apply method correctly.
- Live 5S and correct any 5S noncompliance immediately. Calibrate 5S audit score.
- Prepare APS Training Monthly report.
- Support ISO / TS16949 and ISO 14001
- Support Q5 activity
Candidate Qualifications :-
- Master or Bachelor Engineering Degree or related field
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in Lean Manufacturing , TPS in Automotive manufacturing.
- Excellent in English Communication.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Autoliv (Thailand) Ltd./บริษัท ออโตลิฟ (ประเทศไทย) จำกัด
About Autoliv (Thailand) Ltd./บริษัท ออโตลิฟ (ประเทศไทย) จำกัด
Autoliv is a manufacturer of automotive safety products. We are currently expanding our existing seatbelt and airbag production in Thailand. If you are self-motivated, mature, and looking for a challenging and rewarding career in a growing industry, apply to join us in one of the following position: