Leadership Development Manager - Very Well-known Social Organization (Salary 35K - 45K !!!)
Spring Professional Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001238358
Leadership Development Manager
Be one of the leaders in Training and Support Team
You could contribute your knowledge, skills, and mindsets to be and create highly effective leaders for Thailand!
Training & Support team help social to improve education and leadership for Thailand's young generations with the experience to help them achieve transformation change and beyond. The team drives the core of our work at the organization as they are directly engaged with schools, local government and districts, and universities.
- As the Leadership Development Executive, your task is to lead and coach a team of 20 fellow to help them become transformational leaders that transform classrooms, schools, communities, and country.
- Personalize coaching and workshops that will help the Fellows become effective change agents that enable positive impact to realize its vision of educational equity in the long term.
- This position requires a close working relationship in schools and communities that we operate in. The highest order of respect, humility and integrity will be key to a successful LDE.
- Building strong relationships and a strong team culture among their cohort of teaching fellows and investing them in their potential impact in the near and long term
- Observing teaching fellows in their classrooms to gather data on student learning and teacher proficiency
- Reviewing and providing feedback on lesson plans, unit plans, assessments, etc.
- Analyzing student achievement data and problem solving with teaching fellows to prioritize the teacher actions that most impact student performance
- Providing support to teaching fellows outside of the classroom on life issues such as teamwork, emotional, etc.
- Assisting with the resolution of collaboration issues between fellows and local teachers / partner schools
- Building strong relationships with school leadership, local teachers to facilitate effective school placements and establish lasting partnerships
- Lead and mentor teaching fellows to gain the insight and commitment and transition into our alumni movement as true advocate for educational equity
Skill and experience
- Bachelor degree required
- Teacher, Coaching and Training or facilitating experience preferred
- Minimum of 4 years professional experience
- A true effective listener, communicator and enthusiastic motivator
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work well independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Strong work ethic with a desire to go above and beyond standard expectations
- Proficiency in advanced features of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook is preferred
- Native level in written and spoken Thai is mandatory, fluency in English is a plus
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Spring Professional Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
About Spring Professional Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Spring Professional is an international firm specialising in information technology, engineering and property & construction recruitment across the Asia region.
We bring great people to great organisations, with our focus being exclusively on the recruitment of middle to senior level management and specialists.
We develop trusted relationships with our partners, sharing market intelligence and recruitment advice to help you understand and respond to Asia’s ever-changing and fast paced labour markets.
Whether you’re a company looking for full-time or contract team members or an individual looking to make the next career move, the team at Spring will work with you to provide a seamless and high value service ensuring that your expectations are fully managed at all stages of the process.
Spring Professional is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Adecco, the world’s largest human resource solutions organisation, headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland
With more than 20 years' experience, we globally place over 12,000 people annually into contract, temporary and full-time positions.