Food Capitals Public Company Limited (Food Business)
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001254582
- Assisting the Company Secretary in providing a company secretarial service to the Group and its operating companies, ensuring that board and committee members receive the support and advice necessary for them to discharge their duties.
- Overseeing compliance with SET’s rules and requirements.
- Assisting in legal matters in respect of the Group’s business activities, including Commercial Merger & Acquisition, Capital Markets, etc.
- Drafting, reviewing, and negotiating commercial contracts in both Thai and English, including but not limited to, shareholders agreements, lease agreements, franchise agreements, loan agreements, and share transfer agreements.
- Liaising with the group’s franchisors in regard to compliance with existing franchise agreements, and negotiating sub-franchise agreements with potential sub-franchisees.
- Providing advice and assistance with regard to any legal disputes involving the Group.
- Preparing and administering legal documentation in support of all internal departments.
- Perform other duties as instructed.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Food Capitals Public Company Limited (Food Business)
About Food Capitals Public Company Limited (Food Business)
Food Capitals Public Company Limited is the exclusive franchisee for The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf in Thailand, the franchisee of a leading global pizza brand, Domino’s Pizza, in Thailand, as well as the franchisee for Kyochon, the leading South Korean fried chicken restaurant brand, in Thailand and Indochina. The Company is also an investor in the Japanese franchisee for Magnolia Bakery, a famous cupcake brand established in New York. In addition, Fenix Iron Fairies Company Limited, a subsidiary of the Company, also operates independent restaurants and bars such as The Iron Fairies, Fat Gut’Z, Clouds Bar and Maggie Choo.
The Company is also engaged in the hotel sector through its affiliated company, Red Planet Hotels Limited (“RPHL”). RPHL operates budget hotels under the Tune Hotels brand, Asia’s leading budget hotel chain, which is an affiliate of Air Asia.
Our brands always focus on people, we offer great job opportunities and long-term career options to grow and succeed. We are constantly on the lookout for passionate people who are all about achieving the best that they can achieve, building life-long friendships and most importantly, having strong work ethic, integrity and dedication to delivering results.
- Annual Leave
- Social Security Contribution
- Health Insurance
- Provident Fund
- Annual Bonus (depend on a company profit)