Urgently Required !!!
Heritage Snacks & Food Co.Ltd. is a food processing company. We produce a variety of health food, such as Nuts Snacks, Dried Fruits and Fruit Juice. We export our products under brand name BLUE DIAMOND, NUT WALKER, NATURE ' S SENSATION, SUNKIST, WONDER PUFF, FRANCOISE, GOLD FISH, FIRST DAGON to over 50 countries, USA, Asia, Africa etc.
Please visit our website at www.heritagethailand.com for more details.
We invite you to grow with us in the following positions ,
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001238394
- Develop, implement, communicate and maintain a quality plan to bring the Laboratory’s Management Systems and Policies into compliance with quality systems requirements (ISO/IEC 17025)
- Ensure analytical methodology compliance to Standard Food industry and/ or Official Scientific Methods.
- Manage laboratory safety and ensure that the laboratory remains in compliance with all regulations.
- Manage and maintain Laboratory’s audits.
- Manage section budget/expense, establishment of annual budget, maximizes the resources utilization, analyses the variance and identify for cost reduction
- Guide, coach, train and develop technical staffs to improve their analytical knowledge/ skills, laboratory safety and GLP awareness.
- Contribute experience, knowledge and skills on participation in organization’s project as assignment,.i.e Laboratory set up.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Microbiological, Food Science, Food Technology or an equivalent qualification.
- Minimum of ten (10) years experience in an accredited laboratory ( Foods,Snacks, Dairy and Beverage)
- Knowledge and experience in the Pathology Laboratories.
- Knowledge of Food Safety and Quality System, Laboratory Management System and Laboratory design. i.e ISO /IEC 17025, GMP, HACCP , BRC
- Knowledge and understanding of current analytical methodology and an associated instrumentation and ability to apply the theory to practical situation.
- Knowledge of statistical techniques used in the treatment of analysis data.
- Evidence of leadership and management experience in Laboratory.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Attentive to details, committed to professionally delivering high quality work.
- Ability to understand, communicate and write fluently in English is required
Interested THAI applicants are invited to send application , CV & recent photo to :
( for other documents such as certificate , grade report , etc , we will request you later )
HERITAGE SNACKS & FOOD CO.,LTD.
34/1-34/2 Moo 5 Putthamonthon Sai 4 Road
Tel: 02-813-0954-5,02-813-0092-3 Fax: 02-813-1847
Website : www.heritagethailand.com
All applications will be accepted by mail or attached in MS. Word format only.