Laboratory Analyst - HPLC ( Pakchong Based Position)
Mars Petcare (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001239418
This position is responsible principally for high-skilled instrument testing (HPLC) within timeline to serve business requirement and also to ensure compliance with Mars global standard, all established requirement and procedures.
- Run existing methodologies of high-skilled instrument testing in the relevant laboratory to enable the delivery of the laboratory outputs in a timely fashion with accuracy and reliability
- Execute procedures in line with laboratory quality and technical requirements to ensure robust data
- Organize and manage the activities of the laboratory, to ensure compliance with all established requirements and procedures
- Maintain proper working conditions in the laboratory, to organize regularly scheduled equipment calibration and maintenance program
- Provide all the necessary laboratory supplies - suppliers interact, control the supply of consumables, timely delivery of orders and control
- Validate and verify laboratory test result accuracy through effective program with either internal or external laboratory
- Implement and ensure compliance to global lab standard on HPLC testing method where appropriate may be the identified technology expert, providing expert mentoring, trouble-shooting and execute technical audits. (Relevant for Quality & Food Safety)
- Bachelor Degree in Science, Food science, Food Technology, Biotechnology Preferable Chemistry
- At least 3 years of direct experiences in the field of Chemical Laboratory - HPLC
- Strong skill in using laboratory analytical instruments especially HPLC /GC
- Experience in others chemical testing method
- Knowledge of lab quality management system, ISO/IEC 17025 and relevant requirement
- Able to communicate in English
- Able to work on shift pattern (ทำงานเป็นกะได้)
- Able to work in Up country ( Pakchong, Nakornratchasima)
- Pet Lover is preferable
Interested candidates, please submit your CV to
MARS PETCARE(THAILAND) CO., LTD.
799 Moo 4. T. Chantuk
A. Pakchong , Nakornrtachasima 30130
More information about us, please visit our website:
or follow us at our Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/MarsThailandRecruitment/
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Mars Petcare (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Mars Petcare (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
…from “Effem” to “Mars” …
A global company with family values, Mars Products are consumed in over 100 countries worldwide.
Mars, Incorporated is the leader for each of the main business segments we choose to compete in; branded snack foods, petcare products and main meal foods. Our brands include many of the largest brands in the industry, PEDIGREE the largest dog care brand in the world, M&M’s the largest snackfood brand in the world, and WHISKAS the most preferred cat food brand.
At Mars, we share special beliefs about the way our business should be run. These beliefs, the Five principles into a practical guide for running an effective business. They are the explanation of our success today and the formula for our future.
You have probably heard that working for Mars is different. It is. We are one of the world’s largest privately-owned businesses and our philosophy, culture and style set us apart from other organizations.
Mars Thailand is a wholly owned unit of Mars, Incorporated. With our commitment, and unwavering faith in the country, we successfully commenced a manufacturing facility in the Pakchong District, Nakhon Ratchasima Province, and started producing our first petcare products in April 1999. “ Good Products plus good Associates make a good Business” – this was one of Forrest Mars, Sr.’s key guidelines for running the company over 70 years ago and it still hold true today.
Mars Thailand has a dynamic, action-oriented culture, where each individual’s contributions are encouraged and recognized. We are committed to developing our employees and growing our business aggressively across the world.
Connect with us…
Grow with us…
Achieve with us…
Prosper with us…
Need to know us more, please visit our website: www.mars.com