BASF - Asia Pacific
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001253719
Employer Ref. 20346
We are the world's leading chemical company, with the best teams developing intelligent solutions for our customers and for a sustainable future.
Our success as a company relies on the personal engagement of our employees. We encourage our staff to develop their strengths, and we recognize their achievements. For you, this means an exciting variety of job roles, career development and lots of learning opportunities. At BASF we believe strongly in the power of connected minds.
- Responsible for the equipment and facilities of transportation segment in PU Lab.
- Support technical activities for transportation segment to achieve business target.
- Maintenance of machine/equipment facilities for transportation in PU Lab.
- Support TS on PU machine operation and physical properties tests.
- Preparation of chemical samples for trials at local and ASEAN customers.
- Support TS by performing physical properties data and maintain high standard of TDS (with specific test result).
- Maintain and ensure sufficient raw materials in PU Lab to support the business.
- Support preparation of prepolymers for trials at PU Lab and customers.
- Provide good housekeeping and ensure safe working environment.
- Education :Graduate of Vocational Colleges in technical related departments or above
- Working Experience: More than 3 years in chemical or technical industry.
- Technical & Professional Knowledge: Polyurethanes technology is preferred
- Others: Good English communication skill in speaking and writing
About BASF - Asia Pacific
See Job Description