Intercon Biz Consulting (IBC) comprises a team of professional and experienced recruitment consultants with specialization in diverse industries. We are ambitious to provide exquisite services which exceed our customer’s expectation and requirements in a professional and cost effective approach. Currently, we are assisting one of our clients to search for:
LAB & Material Preparation Manager
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001211985
Join with a leading European ceramic manufacturing company with workforce of around 7,300 people and presence in 125 countries around the world. The company has production facilities in Europe, Mexico and Thailand. Their products gain high recognition internationally and is expanding satisfactorily in the new growth markets including Asia, the Middle East and Russia.
The LAB & Material Preparation Manager reports to Thailand Quality Manager and will supervise a team of approximately 30 people. The position will be based at their factory in Nongkhae, Saraburi.
- Lead, plan and control LAB, Research and Development, Quality Control in process in order to meet company goal within schedule
- Analyze and evaluate technical problems, assist production to perform troubleshoot cases
- Monitor performance indicators including process control and R&D Project report
- Manage, control and organize raw materials preparation to meet with Head Quarter quality standards before releasing to production line
- Overall planning of raw material stock; organizing and supporting the operations of the Slip, Mould and Glaze preparation units in order to ensure most effective return on assets in the overall production process
- Liaise with Head Quarter, Production as well as other concerned departments to ensure compliance with production strategies and yield requirements
- Support and build good co-ordination of relevant cross functional departments such as Cast Shop, Glazing and Purchasing
- Ensure the team’s safety in term of physical safety issues and employee safety attitudes
- Manage, direct and provide necessary supports to team in their daily work and career plan
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Ceramic Engineering, Ceramic Technology or related field
- Minimum 7years in Ceramic Lab in management level
- Experience in Manufacturing environment, Sanitary ware or ceramic field a plus
- Computer MS office/Ceramic Lab Instrument such as Rheology measurement, Particle size analyzer, Dilatometers
- Good command in English
How to apply Click APPLY NOW to submit your application.
Intercon Biz Consulting Co., Ltd.
12/3 Paholyotin Soi 14, Paholyotin Road,
Samsem Nai, Payathai, Bangkok 10400, Thailand
Tel: (66) 02 932 3616
Cell phone: 081 936 5624
Website : www.interconbiz.com