HSBC has been serving Thailand’s financial need since 1888. We are investing in our business and people in Thailand and would like to invite talented people to apply for a career at the world’s local bank. To be recognized as the world’s most respected and customer-driven universal finance service employer, we will be progressive, perceptive, responsive, respectful and fair regarding creativity of careers, performance remuneration and management, diversity, longevity of employment and involvement society. If you value a friendly and diverse work environment, which rewards dynamic and responsive people who take pride in providing their customers with award winning products and services, then HSBC is the right place for you.
HSBC provides unrivalled career opportunities in Thailand and throughout the 85 countries and territories where we have operations. We are recognized for the creative, thoughtful, and professional way in which we development of the communities in which we are operate.
All of those who work for HSBC are characterised by a belief that they can truly make a difference. We also offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package that rewards those that provide extraordinary performance.
HSBC believes in providing equal opportunities to individuals from all walks of life and strongly encourages suitably qualified people with disabilities to apply.
HSBC has a wide variety of initiatives to support the diversity of our workforce in their professional growth aspirations.
If you share our values of providing the best service to our customers, we welcome your applications.
KYC Quality Control Manager
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001211470
Employer Ref. update
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
- KYC quality control checks in a timely manner with all SLAs met.
- Ensure all regulatory requirements and internal policies/guidelines are adhered to.
- Act as approver/supervisor to the KYC analyst and ensure high quality standards are maintained with timely and effective feedback to KYC analyst.
- Approve due diligence performed by KYC analyst/KYC QC for all requests raised to GBM onboarding.
- Act as immediate KYC analyst’s supervisor for query on regulatory/internal requirements.
- Ensure accurate error logs and timely MI reporting.
- Evaluate and escalate common deficiencies identified in primary control with resolution to avoid recurrence.
- Evaluate impact of new regulatory/internal requirements and provide timely feedback to the KYC SME.
- Assist the team in completing ad hoc AML/KYC projects
- Master/ Bachelor’s degree in any related fields
- 5-10 years experiences in a KYC / AML job
- Investment banking knowledge / experience is preferred
- Team leadership experience is preferred
- Thorough understanding of legal structures of various client types: financial institutions, corporate, funds, SPV's etc. (Investment Banking knowledge / experience is an advantage)
- Must be detail-conscious and able to work independently under pressure
- Strong analytical skills with a strong attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills and problem solving abilities
- Proficient PC skills, including Word, Excel and the use of Internet Search Engines
- Fluency in Thai and English is mandatory
Please submit an application form through e-application system
The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited
Human Resources Department
968 HSBC Building, Rama IV Rd., Silom, Bangrak, Bangkok 10500
For further information about HSBC in Thailand and career opportunities,
please visit our website at www.hsbc.co.th
(Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.)