KYC Manager / AML Compliance
Robert Walters Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001236330
Employer Ref. 1036810/001
A leading international bank is seeking a high-calibre KYC Manager / AML Compliance in Bangkok to support a large business unit with a regional remit.
About the KYC Manager / AML Compliance Role:
Reporting to Head of Client Onboarding Manager, you will play a crucial role in limiting the organisation's risk exposure to a reasonable level. You will be responsible for control checks within acceptable time line.
- Ensure compliance with group policy and local regulations
- Approve and supervise for KYC team to ensure quality standards are maintained
- Support and answer queries related to the regulations and group policy
- Assist the team in ad hoc projects related to KYC and AML/CFT
To succeed in the KYC Manager / AML Compliance job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with front office teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Masters / Bachelor's degree in any related fields
- At least 3 years of experiences in a KYC / AML
- Team leadership experience
- Good communication skills and strong attention to details
- Fluency in Thai and English
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting KYC Manager / AML Compliance job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Robert Walters Thailand
About Robert Walters Thailand
Established in 1985, Robert Walters plc is a world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy and the core brand of the Group. Hiring managers world-wide rely on us to find their best specialist professionals and our clients range from the largest corporates world-wide through to SMEs and start ups. We recruit people for permanent, contract and interim roles across the world.