Krungsri Consumer Academy (Manager – AVP level)
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001254174
- Develop learning contents and solutions based on learning needs for internal training programs such as leadership, soft skills and selling skills.
- Deploy a variety of training methods (e.g. coaching, on-the-job and eLearning)
- Being a trainer to conduct internal training programs
- Design and produce training materials and other media for training
- Monitor and evaluate training program’s effectiveness
- Bachelor or Master's degree in Education, Human Resources or related fields
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in Human Resource Development or Learning & Development
- Experience in designing training courses and being a trainer
- Familiar with various development methods (e.g. mentoring, coaching, on-the-job, eLearning, workshops, simulations, etc)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
- Excellence in interpersonal and communication skills
Human Resources Department (Academy Function)
Ayudhya Capital Services Ltd.
5 Fl., Capital Tower, All Seasons Place 87/2 Wireless Rd., Lumpinee, Patumwan, Bangkok 10330
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Krungsri Consumer
About Krungsri Consumer
Discover how you can realize your career potential
Krungsri Consumer, the consumer-finance arm of Bank of Ayudhya, the largest card issuer in Thailand, with 6.2 million accounts. We offer several co-branded credit cards, Personal Loans, installment loans, and insurance broker via a number of distribution channels.
As a part of bank of Ayudhya, a leading commercial bank in Thailand,
We aim to become Thailand’s Most Admired Universal Bank and financial service solutions, Offering a wide array of global financial products and service excellence to customers,
We are looking for talented, energetic and enthusiastic individuals to be partners in this growth journey.
READY FOR A NEW JOB?