Korean Guest Relations Officer
Hard Rock Hotel Pattaya
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001223887
Position: Korean - Guest Relations Officer
Hard Rock Hotel & Cafe Pattaya is looking for a Korean Guest Relations Officer to be another member of our team and be a part of this cultural icon. As a member of our team, you need to be good at your job, have a passion for it, be who you are and able to work within the company values.
Korean Guest Relations Officer will be responsible for the roles and possess the following qualifications.
- To provide unique, memorable and professional service to every guests reflecting the image of Rock n’ Roll and relax
- To be always extend friendly and caring service to every guest that walks through our door
- To provide information regarding the hotel’s facilities and services
- To take care all VIP guests while staying at hotel and coordinate about transportation from hotel to airport
- To check in/out guests in accordance with establish standards
- To maintain guest history record for VIP returns and executive floor guests
- To give memorable service to guests for other area e.g. Club Lounge, Business Center, Front Service, etc.
- Translator relevant documents or information from Korean to English and/or Thai Language.
- Male or Female, age not over 35 years old, who has working experience in Hotel Business would be a strong plus
- Graduate with a degree or higher in Hotel Management, Hotel Operations, Tourism Management or related fields
- At least 1 years experience with a proven track record in Guest Relations, Guest Service or related responsibilities, either in an international branded four or five star would be an advantage
- Outgoing & cheerful personality and be highly presentable
- Strong customer serviced mind and always flexible
- Good command of English both written and verbal, and communication skills
- Computer, Internet, e-mail and MS office literate are essential
We offer an attractive remuneration incentive which commensurate with work experience and qualifications to the selected candidate. If you are looking for a place to rock out what you’ve got, add value to the business and mark your place in our history, then grasp this opportunity to show us.
Hard Rock Hotel Pattaya is managed by HPL Singapore. We operate with the love of Music, passion for life, and delivered with a belief in our credo Love All, Serve All. We are a part of the global Hard Rock brand which operates in 68 countries, including 162 cafes, 23 hotels and 11 casinos around the globe, which started from Hard Rock Cafe in London in 1971.
TALENT MANAGEMENT DEPARTMENT
HARD ROCK HOTEL PATTAYA
429 Moo 9, Pattaya 2 Road, Nongprue, Banglamung, Chonburi 20150
Telephone: 0-3842 8755 Fax: 0-3842 8059
Stay tuned with us at
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
We reserved to consider with a completed recent resume with photograph.
FOR THOSE ABOUT TO ROCK WE RECRUIT YOU PLEASE VISIT US AT
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Hard Rock Hotel Pattaya
About Hard Rock Hotel Pattaya
On Pattaya Beach road, overlooking the sunset of the Gulf of Thailand, after 15 months of extensive renovation work, it has been completed and celebrated its re-launch in December 2011. The 10-year-new Hard Rock sports a renewed, grown-up aesthetic, bringing a touch of ‘bling and glamour’ back to the city. Much like it did 10 years ago in its inception, it sets itself apart from the rest, with its infusion of youthful energy, love of music, passion for life, a touch of irreverence, and delivered with a deep belief in its credo of Love All, Serve All. It’s quite something, and decidedly different to the other kids on the block.
Located an hour and a half drive from Bangkok, for work, play, meetings or parties, there is something for everyone and everything that rockers would wish for accommodation in Pattaya. It features 323 rooms, including exceptional rock-star suites, new accommodation for families with kids, luxurious digs for composers and executives. Dining in Pattaya took a rock notch higher with our restaurants-barslounges serving Pan Asian cuisine next to Mediterranean fare in a variety of stylish settings as well as renowned global Hard Rock Cafe. There are also Lil' Rock Club for kids, Tabu Club for families, Rock Spa and Rock Shops, and a list of live gigs and happenings to check-in and rock-out.
We are committed to serve the highest standard of service to all our “Stars” and we as the “Band Members” walk on the track of the Hard Rock Mottos: All is One , Love All – Serve All , Take Time To Be Kind and Save the Planet.
Hard Rock Hotel Pattaya was rated as a 4-star property by the Hotel Standard of Thailand, the Association of Thai Travel Agents (ATTA) and the Thai Hotels Association (THA).