Key Account Staff (Sales Modern Trade)
Ajinomoto (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001246137
- To take care sales-budget in chain responsibilities.
- To create strategy both sales and budget spending for job assign.
- To review sales budget performance and find out countermeasure to achieved sales target.
- Following, coordinating, problem solving and estimate the circulations to reach the goal.
- Male with age 22 – 27 years old.
- Bachelor Degree or above in Marketing, Business Administration or related field.
- At least 1-2 years of experience in sales modern trade (FMCG) /marketing
- Initiative, able to work independently and result-oriented, passion for sales & analyze.
- Good communicative and interpersonal skill.
- Good command of spoken and written in English.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Head Office, Phayathai / Bangkok
How to apply
- Click APPLY NOW to submit your application.
Ajinomoto Co., (Thailand) Ltd.
487/1 Si Ayutthaya Building, Si Ayutthaya Road,
Khwaeng Thanon Phayathai, Khet Ratchathewi, Bangkok 10400
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Ajinomoto (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Ajinomoto (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Ajinomoto Group of Companies, one of the world leading companies, manufacture and distribute the top standardized consumers and industrial products through global quality management system provided GMP, HACCP and ISO 9002 Certificate. In 1960, Ajinomoto Co., (Thailand) Ltd. was established as the first overseas subsidiary of Ajinomoto Co., Inc., Japan to produce AJI-NO-MOTO. In the past more than 50 years, the company has gone through immense diversification with the establishment of 20 affiliated companies with over 5,000 staff manufacturing various products, namely MSG, Coffee products, Instant noodles, Frozen foods, Beverages, L-Lysine, Packaging materials, etc.
In response to strengthen our rapid business growth, we are urgently seeking high suitable professionals to join our team in the following position.