KEY ACCOUNT / SALES MANAGER (LIGHTING PRODUCTS)
PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing (Eastern Seaboard)
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001246445
Employer Ref. KA1211411
Our client is a global automotive parts manufacturer.
SALARY: B/100,000 – 120,000/MONTHLY PLUS BENEFITS
- Being responsible for all sales and marketing activities in order to meet the company’s objectives.
- Maintaining, developing, and coordinating new business opportunities with new/existing customers, on both current and new programs.
- Managing key account sales tasks - following the commercial process – price & contract negotiation.
- Achieving new sales targets by deploying an efficient and quick release of new references and a professional communication to Sales.
- Being a window person to contact potential customers, present the company’s products, and other matters to support sales volume.
- Researching and analysing market trends, customer behaviour and competitor data.
- Expanding market share to existing customers and new customers.
- Recommending monthly sales forecasts and providing necessary sales input to the business plan and forecast.
- Maintaining a network of sales in other divisions and the branch.
- Bachelor’s Degree or above in Marketing, Business Administration or a related field.
- Preferred experience in Lighting Systems / Lighting Products / Lamps for Automotive.
- At least 5 years’ experience in an automobile area.
- Familiar with manufacturing processes (general understanding).
- Proactive, self-motivated, a fast learner, service minded, a strong team player and able to work under pressure in a multinational working environment.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- High level of individual motivation and initiative.
- Own transportation.
Our client offers a benefits package including a bonus, meals, gasoline, insurance, and a five day working week.
Reference Code: KA1211411
Please submit your resume stating your present and expected salary and ref. Key Account / Sales Manager - Jobsdb by click “Apply Now”
PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing (Eastern Seaboard) Co., Ltd.
53 Moo 9 Talay-Thong Tower 11th Floor, Sukhumvit Road,
Tung Sukhla, Siracha, Chonburi 20230
Tel. 038-494700 Tel. 038-494790
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing (Eastern Seaboard)
About PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing (Eastern Seaboard)
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.