Key Account Manager - Swarovski Professional (B2B)
Swarovski (Thailand) Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001245223
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
This position will be under our Swarovski Professional, where we supply loose crystal elements to various business to business fashion industry partners.
Reporting to the Head of Sales, you will be responsible for generating sales within the local customer platform.
This encompasses coordination of sales & distribution activities, building and handling new accounts, client relationship management and sales support activities in order to generate profitable business growth and meet company objectives. Responsibilities for the role will include :
- Achieve sales objectives and targets for the assigned accounts.
- Monitor sales performance and take timely corrective actions to address any gaps.
- Handles sales & distribution activities of all element products.
- Conducts sales presentations, product and application training.
- Implements Account development strategy, pro-actively strengthen business relationships with assigned accounts and deliver solutions offerings to potential customers.
- Conducts market visits in various retail establishments to keep abreast of the latest trend and players in the markets.
- Performs competitors’ analysis, closely monitor the market price situation and other ad-hoc reports as required.
- Develops customized solutions and identify business development opportunities following through them to ensure successful conversion of the opportunities into sales.
- Provides sales support to various events /activities /tradeshows and assists in logistic matters.
- Supports the Head of Sales in all matters pertaining to sales development and monthly sales reports.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU:
- You should possess a degree in business related discipline.
- At least 3-5 years sales experience in a business to business environment and/or fashion & lifestyle industry.
- Highly sales driven and results oriented.
- Fast learner & willingness to take on new tasks.
- Strong communication and presentation skills and good team player.
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Thai
Interested candidates, please furnish a detailed resume including current and expected salaries to the above mailing address or via email to:
Swarovski (Thailand) Limited
849 Vorawat Building, 16th Floor,
Room 1601-1602 Silom Road
Bangrak, Bangkok 10500
Tel. 02 635 1990
Fax. 02 635 2973
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Swarovski (Thailand) Ltd.
About Swarovski (Thailand) Ltd.
Since 1895 Swarovski is the world’s leading brand for cut crystal. Designer and manufacturers in fashion, jewellery and lighting, as well as our end consumers, appreciate the innovative design and the technical perfection of our products. The Swarovski group also includes Tyrolit, which produces grinding tools and abrasives, Swarovski Optik, Swareflex� and Signity. For our office in Thailand, we are looking for dedicated and enthusiastic
More Jobs from this employer