Key Account Manager – FMCG
Vogue Living Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001257089
- Thai Male or Female aged 30+ years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or related fields
- Proven records of sales, marketing and ‘Key Account Manager’ experiences in food and confectionery products.
- Intelligent, well-seasoned with excellent interpersonal skill, hard-working and able to lead sales team efficiently
- Proficiency in English is an advantage but not as important as seasoned sales experience
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Vogue Living Limited
About Vogue Living Limited
Established in 1993 as a member of the Mahavivat Group of Companies, Vogue Living Limited markets a wide range of premium kitchen and glass wares as well as snacks, food and beverages. The company is the Sole Distributor of WORLD KITCHEN for Pyrex, Visions, Corningware, Corelle, Ekco, and Oxo kitchen and glass wares, Aeternum cookware, Pedrini and Cucina cooking utensils, and Jason and Conimar placemats and coasters, among several other products. Products are sold at all major department stores countrywide. Snacks, food and beverages produced and/or distributed by the company include Luxury crackers, Tatawa cookies, Apollo waffles, Crispy chocolates, Eva sparkling fruit juices, and Filippo Berio olive oil, among several other products. Products are distributed through wholesalers, convenient stores, supermarkets, hypermarkets, and general retail stores nationwide. The company invites applications for the following positions: