Key Account Manager - Fine Dinning &Hi-End Bars
Diageo Moet Hennessy (Thailand) Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001227618
Report to: Regional Sales Manager -BKK (Thai)
Details of job scopes:
- Work with customers to achieve distribution, and merchandising objectives and ensure all promotion programmes are well implemented at partnership and non-partnership on-trade outlets within his responsible account
- Align customer contracts in accordance with overall company sales growth drivers.
- Create a 1-3 years rolling forecast
- Develops annual account plans for all key customers
- Ensures longstanding business relationships
- Responsible for the co-ordination and promote culture of Work-as-team, maximize cross departmental support (Admin, BA, CS, B2B, CP&A, Brand, Finance, HR, …)
- Effective utilisation of promotion budget
- Use past information, learnings and global best practices to create innovative programmes that will attract the consumers. Effective execution of the same.
- Co-ordinate with customer marketing team to ensure effective&attractive format of visibility tools and POS.
- Work with line-manager and customer marketing to develop effective incentive package for customers to enhance business development
- Analyse and update market trends, consumer preferences and provide inputs internally on monthly basis
- Bachelor Degree with 1-3 years sales experience in FMCG, F&B or Lifestyle products.
- Experiences working in Sales or Marketing from hotel industry is also a good consideration
- Pleasant personality
- Good at business negotiation on-field and computer skill
- Good in English speaking and business writing.
Interested applicants please send application letters with detailed resume photograph and indicate the salary to
Only short-listed candidate will be notified.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Diageo Moet Hennessy (Thailand) Limited
About Diageo Moet Hennessy (Thailand) Limited
Diageo Moet Hennessy (Thailand) Limited is part of Diageo Group, the world’s leading premium drinks business with an outstanding collection of alcohol beverage brands in the spirits, wine and beer categories. These brands include: Smirnoff, Johnnie Walker, Guinness, Baileys, J&B, Captain Morgan, Tanqueray, and Beaulieu Vineyard and Sterling Vineyards wines.
Diageo is a global company, trading in over 180 markets around the world. The company is listed on both the London Stock Exchange (DGE) and the New York Stock Exchange (DEO).
Since our establishment in 1983, Diageo Moet Hennessy (Thailand) Limited has come a long way. With our operational focus on delivering the highest level of customer satisfaction, we have become the prominent market leader in premium, deluxe and super deluxe drinks. Our extraordinary people, with their courage and determination, have made our journey a successful one.
So if you’re looking for inspiration, you’ve come to the right place. We now offer opportunities for you to be part of this amazing journey. Start your professional journey with us, because at Diageo Moet Hennessy (Thailand) Limited, we never stop walking.