Key Account Manager and training development / education development
Skillsolved Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001239475
The Education Service Manager
Business Industry: It is innovative learning through the technologies such as tablet and computer.
We now sell successfully to 100+ school and aim to expand to 1,000+ schools soon.
We also received the guaranteed prized for our study modules.
Managing the daily operation of the overall educational services component.
You will have team of customer service, key account management, general account management, training coordinator.
- Absorb the feedback from customers plus students and guardians to coach the sales team and suggest for the suitable education curriculum.
- Ensure training is implemented and evaluated for the education staff at school.
- Act as a resource and problem solver.
- Point out and project the sales for each segmentation in order to co-create the business practice with management team.
- In charge of overall operation audit and sustain the relationship with existing customers.
We are pleased to hire a talent to join our management team. Our office is innovative, creative and pro-active and our type is team-driven. If you experienced working in this industry as business development, account executive, operation manager, general manager, curriculum designer or education service management
PLEASE APPLY NOW
by send us your M.S.word format HERE!
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Skillsolved Co., Ltd.
About Skillsolved Co., Ltd.
We call ourselves “CLOSERS.” We are a group of passionate headhunters who believe in delivering results for our clients, while providing service excellence. SkillSolved aspires to become the first Thai-brand recruitment company that comes to mind when hiring.
Our consultants focus exclusively on mid-senior level permanent positions in various industries & functions:
• Banking & Financial Services
• Life Science
• FMCG & Consumers
• Retail & E-Commerce
• Telecom, Media, & Technology
• Sales & Marketing
• Accounting & Finance
• Supply Chain & Procurement
• Information Technology
• Human Resources