Key Account Manager
Hagemeyer-PPS (Thailand) Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001276294
The Key Account Manager maintains and expands relationships with strategically important large customers. Assigned to one or a few named customers, Key Account Manager is responsible for achieving sales quota and the strategic account objectives.
The Key Account Manager represents the entire range of company products and services to the assigned customers, while leading the customer account planning cycle and ensuring assigned customers’ needs and expectations are met by the Company.
- Maintain and expand relationships with strategic customers, corporate communication, develop communication plan with the assigned customer account across all levels.
- Meet and exceed all business measures (Inventory, Revenue, Quality, Margin) of the assigned customer account.
- Monitor Service Agreement, own all Contract KPI reporting and performance for the customer account.
- Drive strategic agenda and business reviews, monitor program and prepare monthly reports on costs, performance and service quality, and initiate improvements for the customer account.
- Ensure compliance and integrity to all local laws and company policies, track compliance to all KPIs and lead all get well initiatives for the customer account.
- Forecast demand and replenishment of the necessary materials, supplies and equipment for assigned customer accounts including expedited parts while balancing on-time delivery goals, meeting inventory turns goals and minimizing obsolescence.
- Review and action non-moving and dead stock.
- Partner internally on customer queries and opportunities.
- Resolve legacy issues with customer.
- Assess current capabilities and make business rationalizations on when to consolidate, upgrade or develop internal or external capabilities in order to maintain a premier position with the clients and within the industry.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management or related disciplines
- 5 years of experience in managing customer account
- Experience in MRO and/or Safety Products would be an advantage
- Strong negotiation skills to successfully negotiate with suppliers and customers
- Customer focus
- Good time management and multi-tasking skills to meet customer requirements.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and develop staff
Interested candidates are invited to write in with full resume, stating present and expected salaries, and enclosing a recent photograph to the address below :
Hagemeyer-PPS (Thailand) Ltd.
9/145-146 UM Tower, 14th Floor, Ramkhamhaeng Road, Suanluang, Suanluang, Bangkok 10250
Tel : +66 2717 3921-4 Ext 130 Fax : +66 2717 3925
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Hagemeyer-PPS (Thailand) Ltd.
About Hagemeyer-PPS (Thailand) Ltd.
Hagemeyer Southeast Asia, with locations in Singapore, Thailand and Malaysia is part of the Sonepar Group. Hagemeyer Southeast Asia is a leading distributor of products and services focusing on B-to-B markets in Indirect Materials (IDM) in particular Maintenance, Repair and Operating (MRO) Products and Clean Room Supplies. We provide customers with access to one of the broadest ranges of quality products in the Southeast Asia distribution industry, making Hagemeyer a single source of IDM products.