Key Account Manager : (Life / Non-Life) – 2 Positions
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001256003
Qualifications & Skills :
- Age 29 – 39 with Bachelor Degree
- Experience in insurance products sales
- Strong in marketing & selling skill
- Pleasant personality, outgoing, sales oriented, customer service mind and excellent oral communication
- Able to work independently
- Computer literacy is essential
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Monitoring the day-to-day commercial performance of each account within a portfolio
- Resolve customer problems in a timely manner
- Create and implement strategic account plans to enhance business growth
- Develop and maintain productive relationship with existing key accounts
- Regularly liaising with existing clients to identify new business opportunities
- Progressive manage an opportunity pipeline, closing all possible opportunities to achieve a Gross Profit result in line with quarterly targets
- Project management of the roll-out of all new contracts and services
- Ensure of regular business review with key accounts
- Advising on changes and trends in the marketplace and the activities of competitors
- Perform other tasks as assigned by Head of offline Channel
What we offer:
- Dynamic and challenging work environment.
- Steep learning curve with responsibility from day one.
- Vibrant, international team with diverse backgrounds.
- Competitive compensation package with performance bonus.
- Health insurance, provident fund, and parking space.
- Office in the heart of Bangkok, MRT Lumpini station.
We are looking forward to receiving your application including your potential start date in English or Thai.
Interested candidate, please submit your resume via APPLY NOW
Krits Tower 1032/1-5, 14 Rama 4 Road
Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Rabbit Internet
About Rabbit Internet
Rabbit Internet is a company builder and a venture arm of the BTS Group. We developed the unique Rabbit Internet Platform to bring growth to emerging Thai start-ups. We partner with entrepreneurs to build market leading Asian Internet companies and aim to serve the 600 million consumers in South East Asia by 2020.